Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Warning! - Read this first, it's the disclaimer!

This space is meant to show the step by step process of restoring old vespas (and other scooters).

I will make available all the materials I've used (unless copyrighted) to anyone wanting them. And I will also be posting images of the step by step process of restoring the machines, but I am an amateur. It is arguable if I know what I'm doing so if you want to follow my processes, do it at your own risk. I am in no way liable for what can happen to you or your bike.

Some parts of these processes are hazardous. If you don't know what your doing, then don't do it or learn first. There are a number of safety procedures you must follow that I'm not going to cover in here.

If something brakes, or if you hurt yourslf, or if you kill yourself, don't come complain because you are on your own. I repeat: I'm in no way liable for anything wrong that can happen to you or your property.

With this out of the way, please feel free to look around. On the sidebar you'll find the links for the restauration projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment